Friday, April 8, 2011

What's in Your Grab Bag?

Back in this post, I told you about the fun grab bag deal that Stampin' Up! has right now.  I couldn't pass up this great deal, and purchased a couple of the $10 grab bags.  Funny thing, both ended up coming with the same content.  Here's a photo of what was in one of the bags:


So, basically, mine came with lots of great ribbon, pieces from retired Simply Sent kits, some mini notecards with envelopes, and lots of paper and accent pieces from a retired Simply Scrappin' kit!  These will be fun to use to create some great spring and summer notecards. 

Have you ordered a grab bag yet?  If so, what did you get?  If not, why not head on over to my online store, order your grab bag, and see what surprises are in store for you? 

Thanks for stopping by!

- Michelle 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never bought one of these interesting ideas of SU!, but I wish I had. Looks like they had some fun stuff in there!!! Thanks for showing off the loot. Marlene Caravello